Retirement Plan Administrator
Kushner & Company is an HR Consulting and Employee Benefit Administration firm. We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for helping clients, while maintaining their work/life balance, and contributing to our diverse culture.
We are seeking an experienced 401k plan administrator to join our benefits administration team. If you seek new experiences and enjoy expanding your skillset, this may be the opportunity for you. The qualified individual will work independently to serve clients, financial professionals and recordkeeping platforms related to all aspects of retirement plan administration. You will also be backed by a team of highly qualified individuals.
We will consider local candidates as well as telecommuting arrangements.
- Proactively manage assigned client relationships to achieve or exceed client service satisfaction and company retention standards
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and plan design
- Completion of annual compliance testing, valuations, reconciliations and Form 5500s accurately and within standards
- Effectively interpret plan document provisions, communicate new industry developments and possess a working knowledge of IRS, DOL and ERISA rules and regulations
- Prepare employer contribution calculations, including New Comparability and profit sharing
- Ability to work with a variety of recordkeeping vendors and financial professionals
- Review loan and distribution processes
- Possess necessary skills to administer more complex plan designs
- Timely response to all internal and external inquires
- 4 to 8 years of experience with defined contribution 401(k) plan administration
- Knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), 402(g), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- College degree and/or ASPPA QKA designation or equivalent preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving ability
- Detail oriented with a high level of critical thinking
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task daily responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with clients, advisors, CPA’s and other professionals
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ftwilliam Benefits Administration software a plus
Commensurate with experience